SBTET - Diploma Exams - Results of I yr,I,III, IV, V, VI & VII Semesters of C16S,C16, C14 & I, IIyr of ER-91 schemes held in OCT/NOV-2017, RV/RC/PC schedule - Reg.

State board technical education and training has released the notification regard to SBTET - Diploma Exams - Results of I yr,I,III, IV, V, VI & VII Semesters of C16S,C16, C14 & I, IIyr of ER-91 schemes held in OCT/NOV-2017, RV/RC/PC schedule - Reg.
You Can get the official notification below and you can share this to your friends.
"if you have any doubts results and any other information please feel free and contact us by using tssbtetworld@gmail.com"

For Official Notification Click Below


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TS SBTET C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91 March/April Results 2018 Released @manabadi.co.in

AP SBTET C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91 March/April Results 2018 info @manabadi.co.in

TS SBTET C-16 Results @sbtethub.com